Posture at its simplest level is a ready-to-go catalogue that you and your employees can pick and choose equipment from that will meet your OHS requirements, and fit within your allocated budget.
We’ll work with you to ascertain your per-employee budget and can either provide a standard setup for every employee, or you can let employees choose the equipment that meets their unique needs via our secure online platform.
However, POSTURE is so much more than just a catalogue. It’s about working with you to provide the best employee experience outside the office. If you’ve got unique requirements or technology solutions, we’re here to help.
Global heavyweights, such as Google, have provided their staff with an allowance to furnish their home office. If you allocate $500 or more to each employee through the POSTURE catalogue, we’ll top this up with another $100, giving your employee $600 towards their home office setup.
Technology in the home.
- Whilst the ergonomics and setup of your employees’ workspace has a great impact on their productivity, so does their connectivity. As an add-on to POSTURE equipment, we can also provide Business Grade NBN to your employees’ homes, along with access points and secure connectivity solutions ensuring that your company data doesn’t need to leave the perimeter.
Supporting Local Businesses
- It’s important to us to continue to support Australian made where possible. You’ll find some brands that you’ve never heard of in our catalogue, simply because they’ve had to adapt their business to survive during COVID by building innovative products and solutions.
- How do you monitor staff performance and security compliance whilst employees work from home?
- We have put together a package that can be installed on personal or company assets to monitor activity during business hours giving you and your IT department visibility. With pinpoint accuracy, you can see why their soft client voice phone or Microsoft Teams is not performing with only 2 clicks of a mouse.
- With screen captures recorded at set intervals, providing high levels of visibility and regulatory compliance in the event of any malicious activity.